Today is going to be all about random acts of kindness.
- Tell someone awesome, how awesome they are.
- Get the person behind you in lines coffee.
- Hold open doors.
- Empty out your pantry take all the goods to the food bank.
- Rake your neighbors leaves.
- Walk your neighbors dog.
- Let someone else go first.
- Listen with your heart.
- Leave a thank you note .
- Lend a hand.
- Offer a hug.
- Give an unexpected gift..
- Help carry a load.
- Give a compliment.
- Bake something (healthy) and share it.
There are tons of things you can do. Some are big things and some are small things. Some things you can plan in advance and some things will come to you in the heat of a moment.
Try to find random acts of kindness everywhere you go. Ask yourself what can you do to make someone else's day?
And then do that.
And see how good it feels to make someone else feel good.
And then just like a shower keeps you clean...
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Make random acts of kindness the new normal.
Kindness is the new black.
Kindness looks good on everyone.