We want to get to know you. Everything about you; what you love, hate, dream of, what motivates and inspires you, what you eat, drink, how you sleep. All of it; stalker style. Why? Because you're f*cken awesome. And it's going to be fun.
At Christmas we really loved hearing from you during our 12 Days of Festivus giveaways. So naturally, we want more of that.
To encourage (bribe) you to participate, we are giving away this Vespa Scooter fully kitted out with New Wave paintjob, matching helmet and crossbody bag.
Just kidding. If I had that awesome scooter I'd keep it for myself to ride around on....
But we are going to give away a $200 New Wave gift card valid for memberships, punch passes or apparel. That was a mean trick. Not quite a Vespa but some incentive to participate?
Here is how it works: For the rest of March we are going to be asking you questions on our social media feeds. All you have to do to enter is comment on or reply to these questions. There may or may not be a few Okanagan Challenges thrown into the mix... It's going to be FUN and you could win $$$. You like to have a good time you say? Perfect. You're in.
The winner will be chosen by the New Wave team based on creativity, originality, personality, honesty and of course entertainment value... Basically whoever is consistently giving us the best answers, things that make us think, explore, grow, smile, laugh, learn, feel alive.... That is the person who will win and be crowned The Official Best Random Question Answerer.
What are we going to be asking you ask? Whatever we feel like, anything and everything. For example we are going to start with: if you had to eat the same thing every day for the rest of your life what would it be? Think about it then hop over to our Facebook or Instagram to tell us what you choose.
We will announce the winner on April 1st. In the meantime, we are looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you inside and out.
Don't be shy. Join the conversation and let your freak flag fly. Because we and you, we both need your voice, your ideas, your sparkle, your views, your creativity, your work, your passion and your one-of-a-kindness to make this world a better place.
Now for the other important stuff we have to share with you that doesn't warrant full paragraphs but is also important...
- Are you a stressed out head case ready to snap or do you just need a little more Zen in your life? Check out this free 21 day meditation-for-busy-people challenge. Note: it is FOR busy people so if you don't think you have the time your excuse is not valid and you are the exact person who needs this the most.
- The same wonderful company does many amazing things and is also offering an online seminar TONIGHT at no cost to you called Be Your Own Hero; How to Harness Fear into Fuel. If you're looking to be killing it in life, you should go sign up for this PRONTO.
- We are happy to share with you our lending library!!! We have a growing collection of books upstairs at the gym for you to borrow/rent/give/take from on all kinds of topics; health, fitness, spirituality, meditation, philosophy, even one on how to get your baby to sleep through the night without crying. It didn't work for me but it might work for you?
- On that note.... MOMS!!! Our babywearing bootcamp series is back. Monday mornings at 1015am. Bring a baby carrier, two feet and a heartbeat and enjoy the time bonding with your boo while you work on your mummy buns. $10 drop ins, email or text me if you need more info on that (email@example.com or 250 826 4348).
- As soon as Mother Nature commits to this beautiful weather we will be introducing Sunday Fundays; a Sunday morning run (moms and strollers welcome) and a Sunday afternoon cruiser bike ride / pub crawl. Because balance is key. Stay tuned for official start date on that.
- Finally! There is still time to register to be a part of our Mudd Sweat and Tears team. Get in touch for the login info on how to register if you want to sign up for one hell-of-a time.
Back to what really matters.... We wanna know: